Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy 2007! I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. I am sorry for taking such a long time. I have been home in Miami for the last month or so and taking advantage of having some time off. I have taken up cooking and have even learned to prepare some of my Grandmother’s Russian recipes!

I have been having a lot of fun learning and experimenting with all different types of food!Last week also brought some excitement to Miami with the Super Bowl coming to town. It was crazy how many people were in South Beach just for the festivities surrounding the big game! I did make it out for just one of the parties and had a great time!

It was just a bummer that all the people attending the game got rained on!As many of you know I usually attend the Adidas Y-3 show during Fashion Week in New York in February however I was unable to make it this year because I came down with a bad case of the flu. I was so bummed not to be able to attend as I just love Yohji’s designs! I hope to make it out in September for his next show!After some time off I am excited to get to work and hit the road again.

I have a few trips coming up and hope some of you will be able to make it out to watch a couple of exhibitions I will be playing in next week. The first, The Mercedes-Benz Classic, will take place just outside of Chicago, Illinois on Monday, February 12th at Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates and the second, Ace of Hearts Tennis Tour, will be in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Tuesday, February 13th at The VanAndel Arena.

I will once again be participating along with Jim Courier, John McEnroe and Jana Novotna. I will be playing mixed doubles in both Chicago and Grand Rapids which is always such a good time when playing with the 3 of them. Proceeds from The Mercedes-Benz Classic will benefit Jim’s Foundation, Raymond James Courier’s Kids and the Chicago chapter of the First Serve Organization, Love to Serve and the proceeds from the Ace of Hearts Tennis Tour will be benefiting The Miracle Match Foundation.

I am so excited to get back out on the court and have some fun! Again if any of you are in the area, please come out and support these amazing charities. Tickets can be purchased for both events through the internet at www.insideoutlive.com.I hope to see some of you there cheering us on!I also wanted to mention that I will again be playing World Team Tennis this Summer for The Sacramental Capitals. Be sure to check in every so often as I will be posting information on the season soon!

Talks of Anna kournikova from her website - kournikova.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates