Friday, October 5, 2007

Let me begin by complimenting HiT LIST for noticing the resemblance between Vishal-Shekhar's music and the work of Chinese film maker Wong Kar Wai.

It was a cool article. I really laughed and wondered if it's just co-incidence or are our composers really copying. Well I hope it's just co-incidence, as Vishal-Shekhar's music is very good.
I have also written about MiD DAY being the first to inform us about the similarities on my blog.I really like the the new addition to MiD DAY — Zing. It is packed with lots of info for office goers.

Jateen

(Frens this is the article which got printed in the MID-DAY news paper, I just have to say one thing Thanks mid day you really rock mumbai in your own style!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    dude..!! awesume..!! congoz.n 3 cheers..!! hip hip hurray.-3[:P] srry fr the laziness to write..!
    its gr8 that ur article gt printed. its nice to see that...keep the good work honey!!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey cherry merry thanks ! There days You busy in your studies na do try to come once in a while but.
    Anonymous said...
    HI jateen,

    Thanks for visiting my techno watch. In what way I can help you. If you want to chat with me my email id is kavuri_vamsi@hotmail.com
    Anonymous said...
    You write very well.

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates